FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 10, 2022
Contact: Joshua Marin-Mora
PHOENIX, AZ - invisionAZ and StartupAZ StartuUpAZ today announce the first round of EmergeAZ Fast II Grant awardees. In partnership with Governor Doug Ducey, $1.5 million has been allocated to the EmergeAZ Fast II Grant to provide resources to Arizona entrepreneurs and startups with emerging technologies designed to address current and future economic, health, or societal challenges.
“The first year of grants was incredibly successful and we are excited to announce the first round of awardees for Round II this year,” said Jack Selby, Chairman of invisionAZ. “Arizona’s innovation and tech ecosystem continues to create more high quality jobs and opportunities thanks to the work of these entrepreneurs and startups.”
The first awardees include:
- Fit Pro Tracker: Fit Pro Tracker is one of the fastest growing fitness management software in the industry. Fit Pro Tracker is committed to creating the best all-in-one fitness management software solution on the market and growing a stronger and more connected fitness community.
- Promineo Tech: Promineo Tech is an Education as a Service (EaaS) company with a mission to make technology education affordable, accessible, and low-risk for everyone so that anyone has the opportunity to improve their lives through learning. Promineo Tech believes in providing quality training programs anchored in student experience and service-oriented interactions.
- anthym: anthym is a one-of-a-kind team connection experience that helps members of a team surface & catalog important life moments via The 5 Moment Intro. The 5 Moment Intro is then brought to life in a guided moment-sharing session, and lives on as a meaningful, ongoing team connection ritual that matches team members based on shared life moments, experiences & media inspirations.
- Motovera: Motovera is a digital consumer to dealership marketplace that helps consumers sell their cars for top-dollar through a 24-hour online bid sale - while simultaneously allowing dealerships to bid on listings and acquire used car inventory directly from private party owners.
- Baltu Tech: Baltu is a next-generation training platform to rapidly upskill the workforce. We are supporting manufacturers and their suppliers to reduce unplanned downtime and decrease the time and costs it takes to train a worker.
“Round One of the EmergeAZ Fast Grant received such a high volume of interest that it’s exciting to see it continued again this year for Round Two,” said Brandon Clarke, co-founder and CEO of StartupAZ. “We are grateful for the opportunity to support these incredible startups and to support Arizona’s next generation of entrepreneurs.”
“We are very grateful to be selected this year as an awardee of the EmergeAZ Fast II Grant to help us continue our work of supporting private party sellers and car dealerships to acquire used car inventory,” said Bobby Adams, CEO of Motovera. “We also want to thank invisionAZ, StartupAZ, and Gov. Doug Ducey for supporting and strengthening Arizona’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.”
Applications for the EmergeAZ Fast Grant are reviewed on a rolling basis for Arizona-based startups that are in revenue, have been in existence for at least 12-months, and have five or more employees.